By selecting the "I Accept" button you expressly make the following warranties and give your consent as described below:
Frontend Arts, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Frontend Art's recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Frontend Arts Inc and its associates may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the shoreintel.com website or other websites of the Frontend Arts group.
Consequently, Frontend Arts may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. You agree and accept that your present employer may access shoreintel.com or other Frontend Arts associate websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Frontend Arts or its associates as a result of any loss you may suffer.
Frontend Arts does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Frontend Arts has international sites and uses resources located throughout the world. Frontend Arts may from time to time also use third parties to act on its behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Frontend Arts group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Frontend Art's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Frontend Arts with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Frontend Arts makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. You waive any claims against Frontend Arts, for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.
Yes, I have read and consent to the terms and conditions
OrbIT People LLC
Job ID: OP-01-000013-000153
Open Since: Oct 13, 2020
We need a Mid-Level Python Developer
Location: Summit, NJ
Minimum 8+ years of experience needed
· 4+ years’ experience in programming knowledge on python and building the ETL data pipelines and data integrations.
· Must have hardcore development experience, developed pipeline using python in previous projects.
· Strong working SQL knowledge and experience working with rotational and data warehouse databases.
· Very good knowledge and understand the business requirements and user stories to create design document.
· 1+ years e experience in SSIS on SQL server 2014 and 2017.
· Strong experience in T-SQL, stored procedures query performance tuning.
· Understanding the existing architecture SQL and SSIS based and building the new architecture using python and building the ETL data pipelines which is independently or self-service data platform to support all the systems and whenever need anything to add /new custom features can be supportable in the new architecture.
· Must have to take ownership end to end development activities and drive.
· Must have very strong knowledge of data analyzing and need strong analytic skills.
· Banking domain is a big plus and has very good commination skills and attitude.