By selecting the "I Accept" button you expressly make the following warranties and give your consent as described below:
Frontend Arts, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Frontend Art's recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Frontend Arts Inc and its associates may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the shoreintel.com website or other websites of the Frontend Arts group.
Consequently, Frontend Arts may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. You agree and accept that your present employer may access shoreintel.com or other Frontend Arts associate websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Frontend Arts or its associates as a result of any loss you may suffer.
Frontend Arts does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Frontend Arts has international sites and uses resources located throughout the world. Frontend Arts may from time to time also use third parties to act on its behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Frontend Arts group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Frontend Art's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Frontend Arts with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Frontend Arts makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. You waive any claims against Frontend Arts, for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.
Yes, I have read and consent to the terms and conditions
OrbIT People LLC
Job ID: OP-01-000013-000110
Open Since: Sep 14, 2020
Data Architecture, AWS Cloud, Spark, Scala, Snowflake, Kafka, Informatica
Minimum 8 years of experience as Architect on Data Management & Analytics solutions and knowledge with AWS Snowflake
· Design and implement effective Analytics solutions and models with Snowflake
· 8+ years of professional experience in Information Systems Architecture or in the fields of Big Data Lake, Cloud Data warehousing Architectures
· Holds Architect & Developer level Certifications in AWS or equivalent cloud platforms
· Deep knowledge & multiple years/project experience with large scale data warehouse systems, knowledge of ELT/ETL and DWBI Architecture
· Examine and identify cloud Datawarehouse structural necessities by evaluating business requirements
· Assess Datawarehouse implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
· Prepare accurate Datawarehouse design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
· Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
· Fundamental understanding & knowledge of scripting languages (such as python) for designing APIs, reusable frameworks or utilities
· Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features
· Recommend solutions to improve new and existing Datawarehouse solutions
· Understand and document data flows in and between different systems/applications
· Guidance to developers in preparing functional/technical specs to define reporting requirement and ETL process