By selecting the "I Accept" button you expressly make the following warranties and give your consent as described below:
Frontend Arts, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Frontend Art's recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Frontend Arts Inc and its associates may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the shoreintel.com website or other websites of the Frontend Arts group.
Consequently, Frontend Arts may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. You agree and accept that your present employer may access shoreintel.com or other Frontend Arts associate websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Frontend Arts or its associates as a result of any loss you may suffer.
Frontend Arts does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Frontend Arts has international sites and uses resources located throughout the world. Frontend Arts may from time to time also use third parties to act on its behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Frontend Arts group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Frontend Art's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Frontend Arts with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Frontend Arts makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. You waive any claims against Frontend Arts, for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.
Yes, I have read and consent to the terms and conditions
App Support Lead
OrbIT People LLC
Job ID: OP-01-000013-000103
Open Since: Sep 10, 2020
Application Support - L1 / L2 Support scope includes:
• Monitoring the event alerts and notify to the concerned team and process the requests from the end users to level 3 support & respective development teams
• Monitor the availability of the database events like DB availability, Instance availability and the space availability of disk drives and file systems
• Monitor the database related activities, respond calls from the developments teams
• Monitor the backups and recovery errors
• Monitor the metric alerts, performance related issues like high CPU utilization, application performance and high memory utilization
• Activities also include monitoring and troubleshooting COTS (commercial off the shelf) and internally developed applications, and on occasion, working with vendor support
• Monitor and Support Remote Desktop connections
• Provide necessary technical support relating to various applications, system-level software, compilers, and other general computing applications
• Responsible for addressing or escalating any malfunctioning of applications or software systems
• Involved with the administration, configuration, installation, and version upgrading, and patching of assigned applications and all of its components
• Provide support during standard 8 business hours with on-call support outside of standard business hours if needed
• Application Support Lead will oversee the other support consultants as an added responsibility