QA Automation Tester
- Job ID: FA-0100-632
- Open Since: 2020-02-14 04:10:06
- City: Raliegh
- State: North Carolina
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "QA Automation Tester" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Should have 5 to 6 years of Selenium automation testing experience
- Good Knowledge on Web Environment, Web Elements, and Operations on the Web Elements.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Knowledge of Java Programming (Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods (Built-in as well as User-defined), Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
- Good knowledge of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts, and TestNG Annotations.
- Implementing the JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform.
- Develop the Page Object Model and implement robust Page Factory.
- Design BDD driven test framework for In-Sprint automation capabilities (Cucumber)
- Manage automation activities within each Agile team and integrate automation testing in a DevOps framework.
- Establish Reporting cadence for PI/Other Safe Agile events.
- Work in a development build and deployment environment (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, TFS) and coordinate with DevOps team for Pipeline generation
- Perform Database testing, data validation, and SQL
- Handle JAVA and build tools like Maven or Gradle
- Proactively work to identify, communicate and resolve project issues and risks that interfere with the success of a project
- Minimum Experience: 5 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.