- Job ID: FA-0100-629
- Open Since: 2020-02-11 03:40:28
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Program Manager " with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- This Program Managers will help the Fraud/Financial crimes Tech leadership in defining and strategizing the Tech roadmap for Integration related programs.
- Program Manager should have prior financial services experience esp. leading complex programs.
- Good to have - Experience supporting Fraud, Risk, Financial crimes and Anti-Money laundering Programs.
- Internally work with different other workstreams like Data, Data lake, CIS and Core Banking.
- Minimum Experience: 9 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience