- Job ID: FA-0100-626
- Open Since: 2020-02-07 01:15:08
- City: Brea
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Java Developer" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- 8 Years of hands-on experience of application design, development experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience to understand integration/ design solution/ working with the development team and OpCo team/ responsible for technical integration delivery and meeting timelines
- Languages/ Frameworks: Java(J2EE), Spring, REST API, JSON, Web services
- Familiar with cloud (AWS) technology
- Knowledge of Gigya Admin tool
- Technical leadership (should be able to facilitate technical design discussions)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.