Business Systems Analyst
- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- Union, NJ
- Job ID: FA-0100-625
- Open Since: Feb 6, 2020 09:00 AM
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Business Systems Analyst " with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience writing complex SQL within Oracle, Netezza or Teradata
- Experience as a Subject Matter Expert of a subject area and/or process within an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Working knowledge of Ms. Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Knowledge of SQL and Teradata is required.
- Working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Project Methodologies.
- Minimum Experience: 6 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Business Systems Analyst within the Marketing Technology Team to drive business operations strategy, roadmap, and product launches. As a key contributor to the team you must have experience in the following:
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement workshops, business, and a workflow analysis.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units.
- Ability to dig into large data sets to find anomalies to qualify and validate business inquiries
- Ability to communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to deliver the requirements of the project.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
Additional Job Details:
- Must have strong marketing application exp
- Must have strong technical documentation exp
- Pharma/ Telco and Consumer Good Industry exp is okay Retail exp will be preferred over all other industries
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- Retail and broad understanding of Marketing Technology is required
- Mobile and SAS CI is a plus