- Job ID: FA-0100-624
- Open Since: 2020-02-06 06:33:00
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "SSIS developer" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Strong SQL scripting knowledge, able to create complex SQL queries
- Go over the query performance and optimizing the code
- Having Banking domain knowledge added advantage
- The resource should be having good communication skills.
- Create a solution following the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Communicate with Business Analyst to understand requirements, socialize ideas among peers, and document work product.
- Document all coding, methodology and assumptions, data issues and report results for each analysis. Good understanding of banking domain concepts
- Working experience in an Agile project would be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience: 7 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience