By selecting the "I Accept" button you expressly make the following warranties and give your consent as described below:
Frontend Arts, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Frontend Art's recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Frontend Arts Inc and its associates may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the shoreintel.com website or other websites of the Frontend Arts group.
Consequently, Frontend Arts may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. You agree and accept that your present employer may access shoreintel.com or other Frontend Arts associate websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Frontend Arts or its associates as a result of any loss you may suffer.
Frontend Arts does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Frontend Arts has international sites and uses resources located throughout the world. Frontend Arts may from time to time also use third parties to act on its behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Frontend Arts group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Frontend Art's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Frontend Arts with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Frontend Arts makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. You waive any claims against Frontend Arts, for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.
Yes, I have read and consent to the terms and conditions
NetSuite ERP Program Manager
Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
Job ID: FA-0100-603
Open Since: Jan 27, 2020
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "NetSuite ERP Program Manager?" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Lead and manage the ERP Program Team which includes key business and technical
• Deliver consistent quality projects in parallel across Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas, working with individual project managers and technical leads to address solution scope definition, project processes, and project execution to ensure the overall success of the ERP Program
• Be accountable for the successful program planning and delivery of ERP efforts and manage across the various stakeholders/customers, setting out a mid to long-term program execution roadmap to determine our regular release cadence, phasing of scope and realistic deliverables
• Must demonstrate core program and project management competencies, including communication, strategic alignment, project management, resource estimates and ensure team cohesion at both program and project level. In addition, the ideal candidate must have a proven track record of identifying and resolving project and program issues effectively and be comfortable working with a diverse group of Business leads, Senior Executives, Project Managers, implementation partners, and global teams.
• Manage at a program level to drive all phases of the functional/technical implementation of the project from the planning to post go-live, ensuring the accomplishment of desired scope, timeline, and quality.
• Coach/ mentor ERP project managers and assistance across planning scope, schedule, risk, stakeholder management, cross-team collaboration and the synchronization of effort to drive project outcomes.
• Good functional knowledge and ability to analyze the effectiveness of business operations and identify opportunities for improvement while evangelizing NetSuite best practices.
• Attend the initial discovery sessions to help assess the business needs and the key motivations to start a project and take the lead in creating scope and design documentation.
• Maintain plans and report program status dashboards at Program, Team, Key Stakeholder, and Executive Steering Committee levels.
• As a thought leader, actively seeks and synthesizes feedback from internal users and customers to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
• Partner with Product Platform Managers, business leaders, and ERP technical leads to help develop program strategy, roadmap development, requirements management processes, technical delivery processes, testing, and training.
• Influence ERP delivery roadmap by determining priorities, estimating work effort with Project managers and the Engineering team, tracking progress against deliverables.
• Monitor performance across project portfolio, and recommends schedule changes, project adjustments or resource additions.
• Track performance of third-party vendors, to help ensure they provide the required level of resources, support, assist with the creation of SOW’s and ensure successful project execution.
• Plan and guide post-implementation activities such as post-live support and training.
• Lead meeting presentations with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays, and critical path analysis.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
Fill a few fields to apply to this job
Report a Bug / Get Help
Help us fix errors and add possible enhancements to our process.