NetSuite ERP Program Manager
- Job ID: FA-0100-602
- Open Since: 2020-01-27 08:47:46
- City: San Mateo
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "NetSuite ERP Program Manager?" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Lead and manage the ERP Program Team which includes key business and technical
• Deliver consistent quality projects in parallel across Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas, working with individual project managers and technical leads to address solution scope definition, project processes, and project execution to ensure the overall success of the ERP Program
• Be accountable for the successful program planning and delivery of ERP efforts and manage across the various stakeholders/customers, setting out a mid to long-term program execution roadmap to determine our regular release cadence, phasing of scope and realistic deliverables
• Must demonstrate core program and project management competencies, including communication, strategic alignment, project management, resource estimates and ensure team cohesion at both program and project level. In addition, the ideal candidate must have a proven track record of identifying and resolving project and program issues effectively and be comfortable working with a diverse group of Business leads, Senior Executives, Project Managers, implementation partners, and global teams.
• 12+ years Project/Program management experience with a demonstrated record of accomplishment progressive levels of responsibility.
• Must have a minimum of 8+ years of direct management experience leading and delivering ERP programs, preferably in Life sciences, Pharma, Medical Devices or Distribution company.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years in NetSuite Cloud ERP experience; NetSuite Certification is a plus.
• Must possess expertise/ knowledge of Warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems, Supply Chain domains (Forecasting, Planning, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Logistics, and Master Data Management) and Manufacturing is highly desired.
• Extensive understanding of program and project management processes, principles and methodologies (both Waterfall and Agile).
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results.
• Great communicator with strong relationships and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
• Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building. Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to efficiently manage competing demands.
• In addition to strong business operations, knowledge and decision-making skills should be
experienced in vendor management and risk management.
• Experience coordinating with external systems integrators.
• Experienced using Project Management software, Visio. PowerPoint and all MS Office Tools.
- Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage at a program level to drive all phases of the functional/technical implementation of the project from the planning to post go-live, ensuring the accomplishment of desired scope, timeline, and quality.
• Coach/ mentor ERP project managers and assistance across planning scope, schedule, risk, stakeholder management, cross-team collaboration and the synchronization of effort to drive project outcomes.
• Good functional knowledge and ability to analyze the effectiveness of business operations and identify opportunities for improvement while evangelizing NetSuite best practices.
• Attend the initial discovery sessions to help assess the business needs and the key motivations to start a project and take the lead in creating scope and design documentation.
• Maintain plans and report program status dashboards at Program, Team, Key Stakeholder, and Executive Steering Committee levels.
• As a thought leader, actively seeks and synthesizes feedback from internal users and customers to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
• Partner with Product Platform Managers, business leaders, and ERP technical leads to help develop program strategy, roadmap development, requirements management processes, technical delivery processes, testing, and training.
• Influence ERP delivery roadmap by determining priorities, estimating work effort with Project managers and the Engineering team, tracking progress against deliverables.
• Monitor performance across project portfolio, and recommends schedule changes, project adjustments or resource additions.
• Track performance of third-party vendors, to help ensure they provide the required level of resources, support, assist with the creation of SOW’s and ensure successful project execution.
• Plan and guide post-implementation activities such as post-live support and training.
• Lead meeting presentations with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays, and critical path analysis.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience