- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- San Jose, CA
- Job ID: FA-0100-501
- Open Since: Nov 7, 2019
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Pega Architect" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good experience in Pega development, preferably in PegaSystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.3, 7.x, 8.x).
- PEGA Certification as a Senior System Architect is a Must.
- Should have played Senior for at least one program utilizing and Pega PRPC 7.x and 8.x
- Experience in Pega Workflows. strong knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, and deployment of PRPC.
- Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise beans is a plus.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE.
- Strong knowledge of databases (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, etc).
- Excellent verbal, active listening, and written communications skills along with demonstrated facilitation skills. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Experience: 9 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the requirements design and build phases, delivering high-quality deliverables to ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions to the Pega team on client sites.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Collaborates and leads the global technology team to implement PRPC solution.
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit).
- To design Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using PegaSystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 8.x).
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering