Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- Loveland, CO
- Job ID: FA-0100-496
- Open Since: Nov 1, 2019
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Google Analytics/Tag Manager" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Implementation and Management of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Search Console and other key digital marketing tools as needed
- Monitor and analyze channel marketing metrics specific to digital commerce initiatives and growth opportunities with an emphasis on Search Marketing.
- Build visualizations that explain complex concepts in clear, concise and decision-impacting stories.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs, data-driven solutions and communicate these effectively.
- Support the development and design of reporting dashboards to the business and different marketing teams.
- Identify, promote and drive changes in processes and procedures needed to ensure we collect better data. Design, develop and maintain data integrations with internal and external systems
- Responsible for debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting data solutions and dashboards
- Responsible for thorough and rigorous testing and validation of data
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary objective for this role is to strategically engage with stakeholders to deliver key reporting metrics, insights and data visualization for marketing teams.
- Serve as the marketing liaison and primary technical resource for the BI team by understanding data integration points, development of data extracts and transformations as well as visualizing of data across the marketing business environment.
- Act as a key member defining the business intelligence vision and strategic roadmap.
- Function as a primary resource for marketing to troubleshoot, visualize and/or develop insightful reports on key marketing metrics.
- Provide input into reporting standards, processes and SOPs and follow established standards
- Resolve internal and external service requests
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering