Devops Operational Support
- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- Manhattan, NY
- Job ID: FA-0100-494
- Open Since: Oct 29, 2019
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Devops Operational Support" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
USC need apply to this position.
Associate must be from Java development background with relevant experience in operational support in Cloud / DevOps platform.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience working with JAVA based applications, with specific focus on spring frameworks.
- Solid knowledge & hands-on experience on CI / CD platforms (Jenkins, Chef, Salt or Ansible)
- Working experience on build tools / package managers - such as Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, NPM / Yarn.
- Good understanding of web /application servers (Apache httpd, JBOSS & Tomcat) setup, configuration & architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Splunk or Dynatrace.
- Experience working on agile methods.
- Good knowledge on GIT & SCM Branching strategy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies and apply them to improve the product/services.
- Solid knowledge (p
- Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering