Supply Chain Functional Consultant / Functional Solution Architect
- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- Research Triangle Park, NC
- Job ID: FA-0100-485
- Open Since: Oct 21, 2019
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Primary Supplychain Functional Consultant/Functional Solution Architect" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
2-3 years supply chain experience in a matrix environment required
• Planning System Familiarity (Xelus, SPM, Servigistics, Syncron, Baxter, other)
• Knowledge of Supply Chain processes required (APICS certification preferred)
• Knowledge of inventory and cost management principles
• Knowledge of quality tools (lean manufacturing/six sigma), green belt, black belt certification preferred
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Planning System Familiarity (Xelus, SPM, Servigistics, Syncron, Baxter) to help develop business requirements and a business case for modernizing our Xelus Servigistics planning system.
• Analyze Service Parts Planning and Inventory, Service Parts Planning is different than Forward Logistics planning and ideal candidates will have experience analyzing systems that support hardware replacement services.
• Elaborate on business requirements with cross-functional stakeholders in planning management, procurement, engineering, suppliers, etc..
• Perform gap analysis between business requirements and a packaged solution; work with IT architects to define remedy for those gaps.
• Develop implementation roadmap and plan for system implementation.
• Develop business benefits for the "black" side of a business case.
• Develop delivery estimates (resources and costs) for systems solution (the "red" side of the business case).
• Assist in preparation for SAFe and "Agile/Scrum" ceremonies
• Interact with project core team and stakeholders to share progress updates
Additional Job Details:
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Function as a team player to build good working relationships and provide back-up as required
• Emphasize result not effort, goal oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to manage complex projects (demonstrate innovation, assertiveness and leadership)
• Familiarity with Oracle Ebusiness Suite R12
• High level of accuracy.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Evidence of continuous improvement to work processes in previous roles.
• Thorough understanding of how a successful supply chain operation works.
• A successful track record of working with global teams
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering