Salesforce Einstein Analytics Consultant
- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- San Jose, CA
- Job ID: FA-0100-470
- Open Since: Oct 2, 2019
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Salesforce Einstein Analytics Consultant" with excellent communication and customer service skills, who has:
- Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support in SFDC.
- Must have at least 4+ Years of SFDC development experience and overall experience of 6+ years.
- Strong Salesforce Community implementation experience is preferred.
- Should have good experience in SFDC design & development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visual force, Apex, Lightning Design systems and Integration with other systems.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Should have thorough understanding of various configuration options.
- Experience in Salesforce SOAP and REST API Integration
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects/enhancement requests from end to end
- Excellent Communication with Customer and Client.
- Minimum Experience: 6 Yrs
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Certified Salesforce Developer