Salesforce CPQ Engineer
- Job ID: FA-0100-466
- Open Since: 2019-10-02 11:42:18
- City: San Jose
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Salesforce CPQ Engineer" with excellent communication and customer service skills, who has:
- Salesforce technical engineer with extensive experience with large project team involved in implementing and integrating Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales cloud and CPQ and Communities Projects.
- 3 +years of experience in implementing Salesforce CPQ.
- The engineer is expected to have experience in SFDC design & development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visual force, Apex, Lightning Design systems and Integration with other systems.
- Supports the implementation of customized SFDC solutions that include Lightning components. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- The architect will be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, and will document the technical design and manage developers throughout the development, testing and support phases.
- Collaborate with external teams on integration and Establish integration standards for complex integrations.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architects to ensure the solution is technically feasibility and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Solution, Design and implementation experience with SFDC especially with Salesforce communities.
- Should be able to clearly articulate Business functionality how it can be mapped to SFDC out of the box and potential places for customization
- 8+ years of experience in SalesForce.com project implementation, good track record in enterprise level project and regional rollout
- Full life cycle implementation and support, hands on technical knowledge and architecture solution required
- SalesForce.com certification and good knowledge of Force.com platform (i.e. Visual force, Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Integration etc.)
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment, effective communication with business users in understanding requirements and providing solutions Provide overall salesforce architecture guidance to align with enterprise Architecture
- Ability to articulate well and fluency in English is a must.
- Highly experienced in REST, SOAP API.
- Experienced in middleware platform integrations (Mulesoft, DellBhoomi, etc..)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering