- Job ID: FA-0100-430
- Open Since: 2019-09-11 12:42:16
- City: Bay Area
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Finance Analyst" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Analyze SAP financial/accounting data. Create and manage reports/templates for consolidation, revenue, margin and spending analysis.
- Manage month-end process. Analyze actual results versus budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare and manage monthly financial reporting packages
- Manage day-to-day operations while providing planning and analysis support for the business
- Responsible for commission calculation
- Responsible for financial data requests from parent company
- Manage tax and statutory filings
- Other projects as requested
- 5+ years of related experience
- Advanced Excel and strong Excel spreadsheet modeling skills
- Must have strong system skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Collaborative, excellent organization and communication (both written and verbal) skills with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines accordingly
- Minimum Experience: 5 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting