- Job ID: FA-0100-428
- Open Since: 2019-09-10 02:42:47
- City: Sunnyvale
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Techno-Functional Analyst" with excellent communication and customer service skills who can.
- Work with business directly, gather and understand requirements
- Identify & design solutions, and perform impact analysis for application changes
- Work with offshore team members in developing interfaces, extensions, and reports for Oracle Applications
- Write Design documents, Test cases and perform Detailed-testing
- Strong experience in Project-to-Cash cycle
- Support R12 Production system
- AP and AR are desirable but definitely PA modules + working knowledge of GL . Must be techno-functional.
- Strong Expertise and Hands-on in SQL,PL/SQL, and Workflow
- Ability to analyze data using SQL, Excel and Analytical tools
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Project implementation methodology
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multitask on several items
- Experience in OAF, Web-Services, SOA services
- Experience working on any Reporting tool like Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Experience working on Cloud Integrations
- Knowledge in Revenue Recognition processes and tools like RevPro
- Minimum Experience: 5 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience in following Oracle EBS modules
- Project Accounting (Projects, Costing, Billing, Resource Management)
- Oracle Time and Labor
- Accounts Payables (AP)
- Accounts Receivables (AR)
- General Ledger (GL) and Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering