Oracle Cloud Integration Architect
- Frontendarts Pvt Ltd
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job ID: FA-0100-426
- Open Since: Sep 10, 2019 05:39 AM
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated " Oracle Cloud Integration Architect " with excellent communication and customer service skills, who will:
- Analyze, design, validate, and implement business system solutions and processes across the finance and accounting organizations.
- Act as the subject matter expert and advise on options, risks, and impacts across the Oracle ERP Cloud Applications.
- Closely work with process owners, stakeholders and IT to implement Oracle ERP Cloud including Financials Cloud, Project Financial Management Cloud, and Procurement Cloud.
- Experience working on Oracle’s cloud-based ERP system
- Experience integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions and creating applications using FBDI, ADFDI, Oracle ERP Cloud SOAP/REST API and ADF)
- Proficiency in Oracle ERP Cloud (Financials, Project Financial Management, Procurement) and reporting (BI, OTBI, FRS, SmartView, Essbase)
- Experience with using an API Management product for integration
- Knowledge of API security such as oAuth 2 (2-legged and 3-legged), mutual TLS, SSL, API Keys etc.
- Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies
- Oracle ERP Financials Management Certification is a Plus
- Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate requirements from interface owners into technical specifications
- Subject Matter Expert in all technical aspects of Oracle ERP Cloud including best practices for deployments and data integration techniques
- Involve in design and architecture solutions to integrate with Oracle ERP Cloud using REST API, SOAP API, FBDI, and BI Publisher Extract to API.
- Work closely with accounting/finance functions
- Troubleshoot technical and user support issues, implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud, and Cloud-based Infrastructure solutions
- Assist with all aspects of Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support
- Create value added reports utilizing BI Publisher; SmartView; Essbase; FRS (financial reporting studio) and OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence)
Bachelor's in Engineering