Technical Writer Manager
- Job ID: FA-0100-407
- Open Since: 2019-08-16 09:48:42
- City: Menlo Park
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Technical Writer Manager” with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- At least 4+yrs experience in technical leadership role in leading team of technical writers
- Experience in setting up Technical COE (Centre of Excellence) would be a big plus
- Should be well versed in documenting User Manuals, Training Manuals, Installation Guides, Configuration Guides, Reference Guides for Business Workflows
- Should be well versed in Videos, Wiki Page, PowerPoint presentations
- Exposure to Supply Chain Management domain (must have) and should possess Knowledge of Inbound/Outbound Signals/ Supply Chain concepts.
- Knowledge of Inventory, Order Management, Planning, Forecasting, Procurement, Logistics, etc
- Writing Doc Plans
- Driving stakeholder Meetings
- Document Mining
- Document Tracking
- Technical Pitch for expansion among stakeholders
- Should be able to drive and present the Technical Writing work across various business verticals
- Should be able to bring new ideas, innovations on the table to take technical writing to new levels
- Should be well versed in understanding Key touchpoints to extract “how” & “what” needed for documenting the workflow
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Co-ordinate with cross functional stakeholders to gather information and document the procedures
- Act as single point of contact to cater to documentation needs within and outside the business group
- Should have worked in the past to expand the footprint of the technical writing within and outside the business group
- Should be able to prepare and drive presentations depicting the technical writing work performed by team.
- Write Requirement documents that will be shared with remote teams for understanding the scope and execute deliverables
- Working experience and sound knowledge in video documentation tools such as Adobe Captivate and so on.
- Knowledge on other text-based authoring documentation tools, such as MS Office, Frame Maker, Adobe PDF etc applications.
- Should be willing to work onsite only.
- Any prior experience in documentation of Supply Chain Management domain
- Any prior experience in setting up Technical Writing center of excellence group
- Must currently live in the SF Bay area or be willing to immediately relocate to the job location within two weeks
- Excellent communication & Analytical skills
- Minimum Experience: 12 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the stakeholders needs and document information based on that
- Ability to multi task and work independently in a fast paced work environment is critical for success
- Ability to prepare presentations, conduct road shows to reflect the work done by the team