Mule Integration Architect
- Job ID: FA-0100-396
- Open Since: 2019-08-08 04:17:50
- City: Raleigh
- State: North Carolina
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for Mule Integration Architect with AWS experience and following attributes:
- Will be able to Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Any point platform including Mule Run time, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Better understanding of company policies surrounding data governance.
- A minimum of 9 years experience of leading technology teams in development efforts which are governed by timeline, scope, and budget
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on-experience in designing and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture, and technology modernization.
- A minimum of 1 year hands-on experience with the MuleSoft Any point Platform (on premise or Cloud Hub, but prefer exposure to both)
- Minimum Experience: 9 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on standard tools and technologies for development life cycle for the following: version control, build, Continuous integration, quality plug-ins, dash boards, unit testing and developer driven performance testing.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Contribute to enterprise architecture standards and advocate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
- Capture API/integration requirements Continuous integration, quality plug-ins, dashboards, unit testing and developer driven performance testing.
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
- Mentors team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues