Sr. AEM Technical Consultant
- Job ID: FA-0100-391
- Open Since: 2019-08-02 06:18:25
- City: San Jose
- State: California
- Country: USA
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for self-motivated "Sr. AEM Technical Consultant" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
50% Travel - All Over USA
- To architect, design and develop (through Team) solution for product/project & sustenance delivery.
- Hands-on and Implement the solutions along with a high technically focused team to provide technical expertise in the
- Design & build solutions on top of AEM modules
- Transfers and insures business requirements into technical specs and provides technical implementation solution and recommendations
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform, and integrate with other systems
- Define implementation processes, and best practices
- Handle the Demos and POCs for clients.
- Provide technical guidance to team and mentor the technical focused team.
- Hands-on contribution as part of the team and lead the day-to-day technical activities bringing in excellence in implementation.
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators and BA’s to build Adobe AEM- WCM solutions.
- Provide solutions in integrating third-party systems with Adobe CQ as part of overall architecture.
- Provide the leadership and direction to team by leading the projects in the agile model taking on the different roles required in the project.
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
- Maximum Experience: 12 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities: