Oracle Apps DBA
- Job ID: FA-0100-201
- Open Since: 2018-08-20 06:50:56
- City: Sunnyvale
- State: California
- Country: USA
Oracle Apps DBA is required with 7+ yrs of hands on experience performing regular Database administration tasks and. will be responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring, troubleshooting, cloning, Patching, Backup and restore of Oracle EBS.
Should have exposure to 24*7 shifts and willing to work in such model.
- Minimum 7 years Oracle Experience
- Real-time experience in DB administration
- Experience in Database Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Expertise in RMAN and other backup (Expdp/Impdp) methodology implementations, experience with Oracle data guard.
- Should have good knowledge in Web Logic
- Experience in managing the HA and DR setups ( Standby, DataGuard)
- Ability to generate and analyze the performance related reports (AWR/ADDM)
- Exposure to continuous performance improvement initiatives is a Plus
- Knowledge of GoldenGate is desirable but not must
- Basic database performance tuning skills required
- Knowledge of Oracle 12C
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Knowledge on RAC & ASM is desirable
- Exposure to other Open Source database is preferred (MySQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Experience: 7 Yrs
- Maximum Experience: 14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Oracle APPS DBA will be responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring,
- troubleshooting, cloning, Patching, Backup and restore of Oracle EBS. Would be responsible for reviewing application/databases, identify performance bottlenecks and fixing those.
- Good knowledge in Oracle database/E Business suite architecture and components.
- Experience in all routine DBA tasks including health checks, troubleshooting issues and installations.
- Good knowledge of PLSQL, and SQL
- Knowledge of traces, tkprof and find poorly performing SQL.sql, profiling, rewrite poorly performing SQL.
- Knowledge of Configurators, JVM’s, archiving and purging tools like HP Archiving
- Knowledge of oracle database wait events, Database and Application parameters
- Ability to fine tune the concurrent processing in large EBS environment.
- Good knowledge of OEM
- Exposure to Oncall support