Senior Data Scientist
- Frontend Arts Inc
- Seattle, WA
- Job ID: FA-01-000017-000062
- Open Since: May 14, 2020
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage.
We are looking for a "Sr.Data scientist" candidate who will be responsible for implementing APIs based on designs specification, deploy a complex integration process between systems, process and experience layers. Client is looking for Local consultants at this time.
- 8+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Strong skills for mining data, assessing the accuracy and insights from new data sources.
- Work with stakeholders to understand data challenges and opportunities
- Experience building Machine Learning models for predictive analytics, and NLP.
- Understanding of Deep Learning models
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of advanced statistics and hypothesis testing
- Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit coding skills
- Data visualization with Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Experience with at least one cloud data technology GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop is a plus.
- Effective at telling stories with data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative drive to try data tools, and explore and discover insights from data
- NLP experience is MUST
Key Skills:Scikit coding skills, spark, hadoop, SQL, python, Numpy, Pandas, NLP, Deep Learning
- Minimum Experience: 9 Yrs
Additional Job Details:
NLP & Deep Learning models experience is Mandatory
Master in Statistics, Computer Science, or other STEM field. Ph.D. is a plus.