Technical Project Manager
- Frontend Arts Inc
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job ID: FA-01-000017-000061
- Open Since: May 12, 2020
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Technical Project Manager" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key Skills:Product Management, Business Analysis, SDLC, UI, UX
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owns and manages the Business Req Documentations, Software Req Specications along with the dev team and the Functional Req Specications.
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer needs and documents it.
- Clearly articulates and claries detailed business requirements that are intended for engineering and user interface design teams to build new softwareCollaborates with business stakeholders and engineering teams to review designs, prioritize features, clarify scope, and negotiate trade-offs as required to meet schedule and resourcing challenges
- Provides project management leadership during the implementation to ensure coordination of funding, release schedules, communicate status, issue resolution, resource alignment, and quality standards are met
- Works with business stakeholders across customer and Vendor teams to develop launch plans and collaborate with the operations team to execute change management activities
Additional Job Details:
- 8+ years of business analyst or product management experience within leading software organizations
- Proven ability to write detailed business requirements intended for software engineering, UI/UX design, and track record of working with engineering/design to create technology solutions
- Experience leading the team through issue resolution during the entire development life cycle.
- Experience planning and leading software release cycles including prioritizing features, coordinating schedules across platforms, coordinating user testing, and communication with stakeholders on road maps, delivery status, and change management details
- Ability to collaborate with software engineering teams to reduce technical debt, introduce new technologies, and migrate to new architectures
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity in documenting business requirements and organizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.