Senior Executive Program Manager
- Frontend Arts Inc
- San Mateo, CA
- Job ID: FA-01-000017-000052
- Open Since: Apr 15, 2020
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Senior Executive Program Manager at San Mateo CA " with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key Skills:Salesforce, CPQ (Apttus or any), Netsuite, Marketo, Mulesoft, Q2C, M&A
- Minimum Experience: 15 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 15+ year of industry experience
- M&A experience is required
- Excellent communication skills working with CXOs and Board members
- Experience working with the business and enterprise solutions architect to deep dive into business processes (Q2C)
- Can run the program independently and is able to lead through influence
- Adept in MS project, power point presentations and other program management work products
- Strong at vendor selection, onboarding and management
- Budget and financial management
- Business systems integration experience: Salesforce, CPQ (Apttus or any), Netsuite, Marketo, Mulesoft
Additional Job Details:
C2C, Locals Only
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.