- Frontend Arts Inc
- Raleigh, NC
- Job ID: FA-01-000017-000027
- Open Since: Mar 17, 2020 04:00 PM
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Java Developer" with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key Skills:ore Java, SpringBoot, REST & SOAP Web Services, IBM MQ, Oracle SQL, SOAP/RESTFUL webservices , spring boot microservices, Junit testing, Banking and Financials
- Minimum Experience: 7 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to solve the problem/issue when occurred in QA region
- Ability to participate in scrum calls/grooming sessions/stand ups
- Ability to work with cross work stream teams
- Ability to work with performance team to evaluate and resolve any performance related issues
- Ability to work with product support team to troubleshoot any production issue.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and good listening skills
- Excellent problem solving skills - Ability to analyze problem in multiple perspectives
- A can-do-attitude and a strong passion for technology and willingness to learn new skills.
- Confident, self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and team-oriented!
- Knowledge on Banking and Financials is an added advantage
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
Additional Job Details:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.