- Frontend Arts Inc
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job ID: FA-01-000017-000024
- Open Since: Mar 13, 2020 06:54 PM
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Frontend Arts, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Project Manager " Candidate who will be responsible for the Required PM is to consolidate all IT requirements and drive the project approval and project prioritization process.
Key Skills:Finance , Accounting, Capex and Requirements (CR) PM, Excel
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about data and problem solving.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record and passion for understanding business needs, and tracking highly complex cross-functional initiatives.
- The Capex and Requirements (CR) PM should be driven, organized and detail oriented, communicates with ease at all levels, thrive in an ambiguous environment, adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts, manages through relationships and influence, and maintain a positive aptitude.
- The tasks may feel tedious and routine at times, but the impact is far reaching and well recognized.
- Collect business requirements for IT team
- Maintain database for IT data use cases and usage
- Enforce requestors to have all prerequisites met before their project can be prioritized
- Prepare materials for quarterly IT priority review
- Drive annual IT budget review
- Coordinate with various IT team leaders to validate hardware need against business requirements
- Consolidate BOM (build of materials) for various IT teams
- Work with Procurement for costing for each item
- Track contractor (Opex) spend for MQM team
- Track Capex spend against budget for all IT teams
- Track spend versus goods received
- Roll up to Budget Analyst for quarterly Capex review
Additional Job Details:
- Finance and Accounting experience preferred
- Ability to investigate anomalies and proactively problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excel skills, including pivots, vlookups, conditional formatting, large record sets.
- Proven relationship building and ability to effectively influence peers and management
- Self-starter and able to seek out new problems then develop and implement solutions
- A strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Able to develop and present complex problems in a simple way.
- Ability to quickly switch between details and the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present to management.
- Work hour flexibility required in this fast paced, global position.
- Experience with a global company and virtual teams is required
- Highly desirable to have high tech manufacturing related education / experience (but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.