- Frontend Arts Inc
- Raleigh, NC
- Job ID: FA-01-000017-000023
- Open Since: Mar 13, 2020 06:19 PM
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage.
We are looking for a "Mainframe Developer" candidate who will be responsible for implementing APIs based on designs specification, deploy complex integration process between systems, process and experience layers.
Key Skills:JCL, COBOL, DB2, VSAM
- Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs remote monitoring and analysis of systems-related events and operations.
- Analyzes and ensures that events, incidents, and requests are handled according to agreed procedures and service levels, including supporting documentation.
- Interacts with internal team, external customers, other service functions and providers to troubleshoot, communicate status, and resolve issues.
- Use knowledge, judgment, and service standards to determine priority and coordinate escalation to support appropriate response and resolution.
- Performs analysis and investigation of logs, trends, alerts, notifications, and other events or operational indicators.
- Gathers and prepares service and systems related data and information required for operational effectiveness and improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Details:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience supporting IT systems, including broad knowledge of security, network, applications, and infrastructure technologies.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages, including: JCL, TSO, COBOL, Easytriev, IMS, DB2, or VSAM.
- Experience displaying strong communication skills; ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technically proficient IT professionals as well as end-users in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
- Utilize IT Service Management tools and techniques related to tracking, documenting, and reporting operational performance.
- Experience providing end-to-end ownership for problems, issues, or escalations.
- Working experience with network monitoring software and storage management software preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.