Senior Automation Coach
- OrbIT People LLC
- Charlotte, NC
- Job ID: FA-01-000013-000056
- Open Since: Apr 24, 2020
Orbit-people brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Orbit-people, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Senior Automation Coach at Charlotte NC " with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key Skills:Confluence, HP ALM, SonarQube, Junit, Java Scripting, Java Best Practices, Maven, HP UFT, Cucumber, Gherkin, TDD
- Minimum Experience: 15 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Educate various roles and levels of people on Automation Tools and Practices
• Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of automation practices
• Guiding teams towards using automation to drive efficiencies in Agile Sprints
• Coach Agile teams on automation framework and practices implementation
• Should work with stakeholders in setup and maintenance of automation environments and data
• Providing team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions.
• Provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Dev-ops teams, development teams
• Work with stakeholders to drive improvements and efficiency in SDLC through usage of automation practices
• The Automation Coach is responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of Automation (Domain-wide / enterprise-wide)
• Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency
• Should provide guidance on Automation ROI Analysis
• Working Knowledge on SecDevOps and Agile processes and tools
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.