Junior Automation Coach
- OrbIT People LLC
- Charlotte, NC
- Job ID: FA-01-000013-000055
- Open Since: Apr 24, 2020
Orbit-people brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Orbit-people, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Junior Automation Coach at Charlotte NC " with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key Skills:Automation Coach, Selenium, ALM, UFT, Appium, SOAP/REST, XML, TDD/BDD , Database, Microservices , Agile concepts , DevOps toolchain , JIRA
- Minimum Experience: 12 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Should be able to coach and support the Agile project teams in adopting automation frameworks , practices and tools
• Should have hands-on experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks based on Java, Selenium, ALM, UFT, Appium, SOAP/REST, XML, SQL, JSON
• Should be able to mentor the project teams for implementing automation practices .
• Continuously measure and report the progress of teams and organizational units in meeting their goals
• Should have knowledge on software engineering practices such as TDD/BDD
• Should be able to conduct workshops on automation related topics .
• Should have experience in improving the application development processes .
• Should have conceptual knowledge on various technologies such as SOA, Database, Microservices etc
• Knowledge on Agile concepts and DevOps toolchain
• Experience in agile related tools like JIRA is preferred
• Should work with stakeholders in setup and maintenance of automation environments and data
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.