- OrbIT People LLC
- Charlotte, NC
- Job ID: FA-01-000013-000053
- Open Since: Apr 21, 2020
Orbit-people brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain a competitive advantage. At Orbit-people, we are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated "Automation Tester at Charlotte NC " with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Key Skills:Selenium Suite , Web Environment, Web Elements, Java Programming , Selenium WebDriver API Commands , Test Cases (Test Scripts), JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework, Cross Browser Testing, Hybrid Test Automation Framework , DevOps framework, Safe Agile , Database testing, data validation, SQL
- Minimum Experience: 5 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Should have 5 to 6 years of Selenium automation testing experience
· Good Knowledge on Web Environment, Web Elements and Operations on Web Elements.
· Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
· Knowledge of Java Programming (Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods (Built-in as well as User defined), Exception handling,File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
· Good knowledge on Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods.
· Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
· Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
· Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
· Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform.
· Develop Page Object Model and implement robust Page Factory.
Manage automation activities within each Agile team and integrate automation testing in a DevOps framework.
Establish Reporting cadence for PI/Other Safe Agile events.
Additional Job Details:
- Work in a development build and deployment environment (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, TFS) and coordinate with DevOps team for Pipeline generation
- Perform Database testing, data validation and SQL
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.