- OrbIT People LLC
- Raleigh, NC
- Job ID: FA-01-000013-000008
- Open Since: Mar 6, 2020
Frontend Arts brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers gain competitive advantage.
We are looking for a "MuleSoft Developer" candidate who will be responsible for implementing APIs based on designs specification, deploy complex integration process between systems, process and experience layers. Understand requirements to develop Mule design and solutions for integrating multiple systems.
- 8+ years of API and web services development experience with at least 2 years of Mule soft experience.
- Implementation and development experience with MuleSoft CloudHub and API Management.
- Experienced in developing enterprise services using RAML in c and Mule connectors.
- Experiencing in Configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics.
- Experience in integrating multiple systems and processes and API layers.
- Experience and extensive knowledge on REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA.
- Experience in deployment and integration using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT and salesforce.
- Strong experience in at least one of the Java, C++, C# programming languages.
Key Skills:HTTP, MQ, JSON, Jenkins, BitBucket, C++, C# programming languages., REST, XML and SOA., GIT , BitBucket, JSON
- Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of our MuleSoft projects on integration with customers/clients.
- Lead and direct teams of the development lifecycle.
- Develop interfaces and flows for integration of the systems.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Design system specifications, standards and programming.
- Identify technical and business impacts and provide solution alternatives.
Additional Job Details:
This position is Open for Contract to Hire (C2H)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering